Friday, May 12, 2006

Remake from Left Overs #4 and others

May 6 '06

Still had left over curry so made curry noodles. Like my egg?


Curry Noodles

**************************************************
May 8 '06


Veggie Stirfry with Garlic

**************************************************
May 11 '06

I was too lazy to go to the supermarket so I saw what I can do with pasta and garlic. I made..... *drumroll please*


3 Colour Pasta!!!
(Pesto, Chili and Curry Flavour)

**************************************************
May 12 '06

Tea & Dessert at home


Apple Crumble + Vanilla Ice Cream + Milk Tea

6 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger cherryberie said...

all your food pictures are making me hungry!! you are THE domestic goddess linnet!

 
At May 23, 2006 6:41 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

oh my L.M. You are the master chef.....I'll definitely point this out to my wife - you think she'll be enthused haha

 
At May 25, 2006 2:29 AM, Blogger jykchow said...

Wahh Linnet. I never knew you are a chef. I'm glad I came to this blog. All those food look so good(and should taste delicious too) You should really open some sort of cafe. Cliff's a lucky man. :)

 
At June 03, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger dpma said...

wow.. i JUST found this.. i NEVER knew you had this...

AMAZING!!!!!!

i LOVE IT!!!!!

 
At June 04, 2006 12:13 AM, Blogger dpma said...

i LOVE the egg!! haha.. nice!!!!

 
At June 07, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger LM said...

Cherie- Check out the latest entry, a pic of our pakistani curry!! whoo hoo!

Matt- Your wife is the master chef! I miss her desserts!!!

Joejoe- Thanks Joe, my childhood dream WAS to open a cafe, believe it or not! But my petpeeve is wasting food, so I think I'll get so stressed looking at all these left over foods going into trash!

Sai Lo- Can't believe you just found this... I had it for more than half a year! Like my user name tho? haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home