Saturday, June 03, 2006

Big Food Update #3

Can't believe it's already June!!! Time Flies......
Alright, update time!

**************************************************
May 20 '06

Had an extra potato about to go bad! had to cook it before it went into the trash :P I don't like wasting.


Potato Stirfry with lots of chili powder (I was craving for Chili Powder!)

*************************************************
May 22 '06

GL came over for dinner! So nice to catch up with her :) I kinda overcooked just for the 2 of us though, hehe.


Asparagus + Bacon Pasta fried with Butter and soysauce. (it goes well!)


Tuna Tomato Penne


Spinach Stirfrry with Bacon


Buttered Enoki Mushrooms with Bacon

**************************************************
May 24 '06


Soondubu (Korean Soup), Cabbage Salad, Tomato Scramble Egg, and Chicken Cabbage stirfry.

Cabbage Salad is very delicious!! Just shred it, and you can eat it with Mayo. Tonkatsu Sauce goes well also.

**************************************************
May 27 '06

180 F&B Team presents..... Pakistani Curry Night!!! CW came over to help cook, it was fun :)


Pakistani Curry

**************************************************
May 30 '06

My girls came over for MJ again :) Cooked mostly Veggie dishes. I also cooked spinach stirfry with bacon, and buttered enoki with bacon.


Veggie Pasta Salad (Mixed with stirfry green/red/yellow pepper, eggplant, and corriander with olive oil and fresh lemon juice)


Vegetable Curry with Carrot Rice

Carrot Rice was very simple and delicious, and went well with curry. I decided to make this cus I had left over Carrot.

RECIPE

Ingredients:
Rice (2.5cups), 1/2 Carrot, 1/2 Onion, Butter (10g), Salt & Pepper, Chicken Powder (2tbs), Water (400-450ml)

Cooking Instructions:
1) Wash Rice
2) Grate Carrot, and chop onion into fine pieces.
3) Stirfry onion and carrot in a frying pan with butter until well cooked.
4) Put rice and (3) into the rice cooker, add Chicken powder, salt & pepper, and water.
5) Start the rice cooker.
6) When its finished, mix the rice so the carrots will even out and voila!

****************************************************
June 2 '06

CM made Kimchi Fried Rice and Steak!


Kimchi Fried Rice and Steak with Onion Stirfry


I wrapped it with lettuce and korean seaweed!

Afterwards, we went up to Cafe Deco for some desserts!


Pavlova w/ Fruits


Warm Chocolate Cake w/ Vanilla Ice Cream

****************************************
June 3 '06

I made brunch with left overs from the night before!


Simple Lettuce Salad with Sesame Dressing, Onigiri (Japanese Rice Ball) made from kimchi fried rice, and strawberry on the side just to add a bit of colour!

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger jana* said...

oh my goodness!!!! it all looks so good! you're my new domestic goddess :)

where do you find the time to actually cook so much!! we haven't cooked a proper meal for probably more than a month....

 
At June 07, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger LM said...

Hey sis! I cook maybe once or twice a week! I'd like to cook more often cus its healthier and cheaper... ok I don't know about healthier but atleast I know whats in my food :P Tonight I get to cook, real excited to try this new recipe :D Def post pics <- someone said I was a dork :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home