Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Food in London!

I'm finally having time to post some food pictures from London... while watching Brazil vs Ghana. Talk about multi tasking!

June 21 '06

Lunch with CY at Belgo Centraal

Bangers & Mash


Mussels

Dinner


Fish & Chips


Apple Cranberry Flapjack

************************************************************
June 22 '06

Lunch with JC at some pub


Chicken & Mushroom Pie

Dinner - We were too tired to get proper meal after watching the Lion King, so we went to get CM's favourite PASTY. He ate one every single day he was there! (@_@) Check West Cornwall Pasty!


We had Steak & Stilton / Chicken Balti

************************************************************
June 23 '06

I ate non stop this day... starting off with Falafel pita sandwhich... then Pasty again... salt beef bagel... the most expensive cookies ever (Ben's cookies around 2 pounds each, it wasn't even that great!!!) then had tea at Cambridge!! No pictures though...

Dinner - Middle Eastern Cuisine GABY'S (My Favourite!)


Lamb & Rice


Kebab with Cous Cous


Falafel & Hummos

*************************************************************
June 24 '06

Lunch at Richoux


Poached Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce with New Potatoes


Richoux Cream Tea - Warm Scones, Strawberry Preserve, Cornish Clotted Cream and Tea

That's it guys!

7 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger dpma said...

wowzers.. it all looks so good!!!

 
At June 28, 2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Tom Read said...

so much good food...and people say there is no good food in England...Ha! Roast dinners, bangers and mash, fish and chips, cornish pasties (from my favourite pasty shop) IT ALL LOOKS GOOD!

 
At June 28, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger crif said...

dats right!!! pasties are AWESOME!!!! i think the classic meat and potato (w/spices) was awesome, but the LAMB & MINT... that was something else!!! i only regret not finding any roast beef and yorkshire pudding!

i love scones and clotted cream (what the heck is it btw????).

england has good food, but it's real fattening! panini's in the morning w/chicken scallopini n peppers, bangers and mash for dessert, scones n clotted cream for tea, fish n chips n flapjacks for dessert... ugh... AND, you gotta fit a pasty in there somewhere!!

 
At June 28, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger LM said...

Derek & Tom, do you think british food makes you gassy?? Food was good though. Tom have you tried Ben's Cookies? Mrs. Field's is better!

Cliff, whats that other pasty store Christian liked better? Can't remember.

Anyway, I liked London :) and I LOVE Clotted cream even tho it sounds extremely bad for you! YUM!

 
At June 29, 2006 9:12 PM, Blogger dmblgdtr said...

I love that West Cornwall Pasty shop too!! I was soooo pleased when they opened up, coz I was moaning about how England does not have nice pies and pastys when I was studying there. A few months after my degree when I went back for my internship I found the shop along The Strand and in Covent Garden.

:D I only wish they had pastys here in Malaysia! Yum yum!

 
At July 01, 2006 2:26 AM, Anonymous dren dren said...

im hungry!!!!! waaah

 
At July 20, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

wow! so this is you Linnet : ). I've come here before and I had to go and get me a plate of some food soon after. And now I'm hungry again. aaaah! I want fish n chips and clotted cream... er! not together. What a yummy site! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home