Saturday, July 15, 2006

Food in LA!

We're back from LA! Here are some pictures of food we ate in LA! It's interesting how there are so many drive thru's all over. Did you know in Las Vegas, you can get married driving thru? What the...

July 9 '06

We LOVE In-N-Out!!!!!!!!! If you've never heard, it's really, one of the best burger's EVER! They're located in California, Nevada and Arizona, so if you're ever in that area, you MUST try!

They only have 3 things on the menu. Hamburger, Cheese Burger, and Double-Double. Here's a picture of Double-Double! MMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


Double-Double Meal


Closer view of Double-Double Burger


Mid Night Snack at Del Taco


Hard Shell Taco, Burrito, and Nachos

*********************************************
July 10 '06

Family outing day! We started off with having family lunch at The Stinking Rose, then drove around Hollywood and Santa Monica, then went home for dinner. Fun day :)

The Stinking Rose - A Garlic Restaurant


Bagna Calda - A great spread for bread!


Mussels / Basil Pesto withTomato Pizette


Asparagus Chicken Pasta / Niman Ranch Porterhouse Pork Chop / Petite Filet Mignon (Yup, THAT's PETITE!)

Dinner at Grandma's


My favourite, CRAB!


Grandma's famous pancakes

********************************************
July 11 '06

Lunch at Carl's Jr.


Chicken Sandwhich

Dinner at Sushi Gen with parents.


Pork Chop & Tempura Set


Assorted Sushi Set

*******************************************
July 12 '06

Snack time at Cold Stone


Cherry Pie A La Cold Stone / Cheery Loves Cheesecake

For dinner, we did something really gross... Fast Food Hopping!! AHhhhh!! Here we go!

First stop at Jack In The Box


Jumbo Jack with Curly Fries

Second stop at Taco Bell


Hard Shell Taco and Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme

Last stop at Burger King


Chicken Fries

************************************************
July 13 '06

Our last day here in LA! Booo!!! We went to have family lunch at some buffet place, then went over to Krispy Kreme! They're opening one in HK on August 8th! Can't wait!!! Check this site out and join "Friends of Krispy Kreme" before the end of August for a chance to win free donuts for a year!


Hot Original Glazed Doughnuts

Our last snack before leaving LA...

McDonalds's Chicken Fajitas


Chicken Fajitas

Bye Bye LA!
The End!

10 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Tom Read said...

haha, that's both great and disgusting at the same time. They used to have Jack in the box in HK....they have great burgers. Is Carl's Jr the same as Hardees? Looks similar to me.

 
At July 22, 2006 8:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! I can't believe you ate all that! How do you stay the size you are? but actually me too. I eat a LOT but I think I just grow taller instead of fatter: )You didn't go to Denny's though. Denny's at 2AM when I was totally jet lagged was my best friend in LA. Okay, you've done it again I'm gonna have food dreams tonight.= )

 
At July 23, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger LM said...

Tom: it's gross isn't it... but cliff and I shared all these so we don't feel THAT bad :P It's crazy, normal size meal is equivalent to HK's Large or super size! so big!

Cheryl: um... i'm just short :P No!! we didn't go to denny's!! We had it in Japan when we were there last time tho! The portion is Denny's HUGE!!! everything in america is Big!

 
At July 23, 2006 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm just a visitor passing by. =) i love all the pictures of food you have up! i wish i could cook! anyway, just wanted to know that in your taco bell pic it looks like you have a quesadilla with your taco. =D

- auwon

 
At July 23, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger dpma said...

gross. i love it!

 
At July 23, 2006 8:41 PM, Blogger LM said...

Hi auwon! thanks for leaving me a message! you're the first passing by visitor leaving me a message :D I'll update more often :) do you have a page I can visit too?

Derek: I love it too!! You guys will get to do that real soon!

 
At July 25, 2006 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, my blogsite is at http://asrundream.pitas.com =)

 
At July 25, 2006 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops, it's auwon btw, that last comment was by me! xD

 
At July 25, 2006 8:15 PM, Blogger alison said...

why is junk food so bad... but so good!! I have a major fast food craving now...

 
At July 26, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger LM said...

Hey Auwon, let me check your site now :) thanks for dropping by! and leaving me comments!!

Alison, I KNOW i LOVE junk food... I miss in-n-out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home