Friday, August 25, 2006

Dinner Made From Left Over Ingredients #4

From our previous post, we lad left over lettuce, corn, and tomato. I also accidentally bought a can of cream style corn, only to find out it wasn't kernel corn after I opened the can!!! So I decided to use it for tonight dinner. So tonight, we only had to go get chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese!


Mozzarella Cheese and Tomato Salad


Salad topped w/Kernel Corn and Bacon Bits
Like my heart shaped tomato? :)


Buttered Corn


Linguine w/Grilled Chicken Covered in Creamed Corn
(Chicken Marinated and Grilled by CM)


Baked Cheese Cake w/Ice Cream and Strawberry Jam on the side
(Left over Cream Cheese from THIS post!!! Had to make something before it expired!!!)

4 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

I can't believe you guys eat at home like this. :) I love it and the heart shaped tomoto. So Cliff n CM are one and the same guy and they are married to you. Ok...got that. :)So who's Criff? hehe! :) Was waiting for a formal introduction before I commented on his site but ... I think I'll just comment :)

 
At September 01, 2006 12:05 AM, Blogger LM said...

Yes... Cliff, CM, Crif, same person :) I thought I introduced! maybe I introduced to Ed. Next time! :) Do you guys eat at home too? I'm sure Tiara is a good help! hehe!

 
At September 01, 2006 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the heart shaped tomato!! and the heart shaped cheese cake - did you make that yourself??
-sky

 
At September 02, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger LM said...

Yes :) My sister got me heart shaped silicon thingee for baking (i don't know what its called, its like a mold!) I put too much rum so it didn't take too good.... :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home