Sunday, August 13, 2006

Eat Right!!!

A bunch of us went out to lunch after Church and we discovered this new restaurant called Eat Right. I loved it!! They serve fresh mixed juice, smoothies, all day breakfast, etc. They even count calories for you :) Here are the pictures of what we ate :) (Thanks to my lovely friends who were patient waiting for me to finish taking pics... hehe)


Fruit Salad w/Yoghurt


Poached Eggs w/Spinach & Bacon served on Toasted Ciabatta


Scrambled Eggs w/Smoked Salmon on Toasted Ciabatta


Scrambled Eggs w/ Grilled Mushrooms, Spinach & Tomato on Sourdough


Dips (Cannellini Bean & Chick Pea /Pumpkin & Sweet Potato /Hummus)


Beef Lasagne Served w/Green Salad


Chickpea Burger w/ Hummos on Toasted Pita

EAT RIGHT
Add: G/F, 4 Shelly Street,
Central, HK
(Between Hollywood Road and Staunton Street next to the escalators)

Tel: 2868-4832

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger cece said...

they should pay you for this promotion. ha

 
At August 16, 2006 3:11 PM, Blogger LM said...

I know, right? This is free ad for them! Should I start a business? I go and bring a couple of friends and my camera and write about them here! All I will ask is free food! I'm pretty cheap.

 
At August 16, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous sky said...

that's a GREAT idea! seriously lin, you could be starting up your own food column...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home