Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Rice)

MN, CH, and JC came over for dinner and played a bit of MJ :) So fun.

I LOVE kitchen gadgets :) I bought myself 2 rice molds the otherday, so I used it tonight. Check it out!!!


Green Salad


Potato Salad


Broccoli Stirfry by CM


Hayashi Rice


Another shot... used a different mold :)

Some of you might be wondering, what the heck is Hayashi Rice??? Check it HERE

Some artistic shots by our guest photographer MN. Enjoy!


Salad, looking through the glass


Potato Salad. Like my apron? I got it made in Shanghai!

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger dpma said...

what the heck? you got an apron made? in shang? that's ssoooo funny! are we going to shang in oct??? let us know! need to see if we can afford! blesings!

 
At August 27, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger LM said...

yes... I got it made for all my bridesmaids too :) You can get anything made in china! My mom got our place mats, coasters, etc. made for us too :D :D

We're going September 29-October 2. Taking the latest flight 8pm on Friday, coming back on the latest flight on Tuesday. 3 full days baby! Can't wait to go home! Let us know if you guys wanna come la :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home