Thursday, August 03, 2006

Japanese Rice and Etc.

Seems like I've been posting pictures of outside rather than our home cooked meal so here you go! My friends came over for MJ so I cooked! Enjoy.


Japanese Chirashi Rice (Sushi Rice W/ Toppings)


Tofu Steak (again)


Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Tuna, Corn, and Cherry Tomato)


Chicken Wing by RJ (My sister)

I really like this Tofu Steak... If you like tofu, definately try this recipe I posted on the July 20th entry. I suggest you cut it up like the one above, it's easier to flip when you're frying. The way I cut it up for the previous one was a bit flimsy and easy to break apart.

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I wonder who your lucky friends were?

 
At August 12, 2006 8:52 AM, Blogger LM said...

My MJ buddies :P We should get together and catch up soon :) Tell Peta we miss her desserts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home