Friday, August 18, 2006

NY Bistro

When you live on the HK island, you become an island snob, and that is what I have become. Although TST is not that far, the thought of crossing the harbour just seems a long way to go. Tonight, I decided to go to TST where my friend CD works, and we did a bit of shopping and eating. I had a great evening, I love spending quality girl time with my girlfriends :) CD took me to 798 Unit & co and French Dap for desserts!

@ 789 UNIT & CO


Mushroom Salad


Seabass Risotto


Lamb Cutlets w/cranberry sauce

@ FRENCH DAP


Mango Roll

798 UNIT & CO
Add: 1/F, 9 Hau Fook Street,
Tsim Sha Tsui, KLN

Tel: 2366-0234

FRENCH DAP
Add: Shop 4, G/F, 8 Hau Fook Street,
Tsim Sha Tsui, KLN

Tel: 2312-1689

2 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! I haven't had the chance to blog or comment for like some 10 days or so and look at what you've done in that time. Awesome!! :) You've got some serious talent here Linnet. Food for free in return for publicity, own cafe, own recipe book...all sound like great ideas. Somewhere in a post you've mentioned that CM (haven't met him yet - introduce us next time) is better at cooking than you are. !!?? wow! is that possible? : )Happy paper anniversary to you guys. : )

 
At August 21, 2006 10:54 PM, Blogger LM said...

Thanks Cheryl! CM is cliff :D :D :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home