Tuesday, September 12, 2006

African Dinner #2

Took my friend from Japan to eat African food at Marena! I ordered basically the same thing we ate when we went there the first time, except for one thing... Can you guess what it is?


Tomato Beef Stew W/"Tomato" Rice


Deep Fried Fish W/Salad and Fries on the side

I initially wanted to order the Tomato Rice we had from this post (check out the last picture), but I think they misunderstood me.... Oh well!

MARENA
Add: Block B, 3/F, Rm 1,
Chung King Mansion,
36-44 Nathan Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, KLN

Tel: 2366-0553

4 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger alison said...

haha! that's so funny! oh well, at least the new tomato rice looked kind of cute!

 
At September 23, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger LM said...

I was kind of confused when they served the new tomato rice... (like jaw opened to the floor) but i agree, it is kind of cute, but it didn't taste anything like the previous one! hehe!

 
At September 23, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger dpma said...

haha.. reminds me of that dinner! woohoo!

 
At September 25, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger LM said...

That time with Masterlife was better!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home