Friday, September 22, 2006

Jumbo Restaurant

Requested by my friend who was visiting from Japan, we went to Jumbo Restaurant for our last supper.


The Famous Jumbo Kingdom


Thousand Year Old Egg W/Ginger


Deep Fried Salt & Pepper Calamari


Tofu W/Veggies


Fried Rice


Steamed Lobster

Then for desserts, we headed to Top Deck At The Jumbo (Managed by Cafe Deco Group)


Top Deck At The Jumbo


Apple Tart

Dinner was pricy (because of seafood), but overall, food was good, and my friends enjoyed experiencing dining on a boat. I really liked the Top Deck and I'd love to go there for afternoon tea sometimes.

JUMBO RESTAURANT
Add: Shum Wan Pier Drive,
Wong Chuk Hang,
Aberdeen, HK

Tel: 2553-9111 (Jumbo)
2552-3331 (Top Deck)

5 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger sukippe said...

Linnet,
I love to see your Linnet's cooking page!! It makes me feel sooo hungry everytime!!! Haha... that is so tourist restaurant - Jumbo restaurant. I haven't been there before. I am sure the seafood is so fresh and big.

 
At October 11, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger dpma said...

haha it all looks GREAT!

 
At October 11, 2006 10:43 PM, Blogger LM said...

Suki! Thanks for your comment lah :) It's SOOOOOO tourist! But atleast my friends enjoyed it so I'm happy. You should go to Top Deck with Ben on a date. Very nice :)

Dpma! you should go to Top Deck with Jan too :) I like my Tofu Picture btw. haha. jaan ji gei.

 
At October 12, 2006 9:19 AM, Anonymous Jlynn said...

Hi Linnet,
Nice photos :)~ so I guess this is one eating place must not miss while in HK , tourist restaurent with GOOD FOOD!

 
At October 13, 2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous tiffany said...

wow!u always hv nice food!miss you >3<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home