Monday, September 11, 2006

Sushi Shota

Had lunch with my mom at Sushi Shota. I'm quite a Japanese Food snob, and I really don't enjoy eating non-authentic ones, so when we go eat Japanese, I try to go somewhere owned or managed by Japanese. No dissapointment for sure.

Sushi Shota is a bit pricy, so lunch time would be best to go as the price is a lot more reasonable. We usually get the sushi set where you can pick 8 sushi + 1 sushi roll. Fresh Sashimi... yummmmm!!!

Picture time...!


Chawanmushi - Steamed Egg


Miso Soup - Nothing special but I took a pic anyway :)


Sushi - Mom's Selection


Sushi - My Selection

It also comes with desserts!
Beard Papa cream puff or Ice Cream (Sesame, Green Tea or Red Beans)

SUSHI SHOTA
Add: 8/F, Kyoto Plaza,
491-499 Lockhart Road,
Causeway Bay, HK

Tel: 2834-3031

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 12:18 PM, Blogger cherryberie said...

wow, that's a lot of sushi lin! me likes!

 
At September 20, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger LM said...

It's VERY good!!! I think you'll like this restaurant!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home