Friday, October 20, 2006

Lunch at LCK + Light Dinner

Was in CW's side of town again, so she took me to this really cute place called "The True Boss Restaurant" for lunch! They had all these bible verses on the wall, and offer Chinese, Western, Japanese, Taiwanese, South East Asian cusine. They had a bible verse on the back of their business card!

Psalm 37:3-4
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you your heart’s desires.

5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.
Trust him, and he will help you.

Nice, huh?

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of fruit salads, especially if I was expecting a "green salad" when I order salads. I always make this mistake by forgetting to ask what kind of salad they are offering. Check out my almost alive beef salad :)


Beef Salad


Baked Chicken W/Rice (check out the Ice Milk Tea!)


Gyoza (Fried Dumpling)

For dinner, I was too lazy to go to the grocery store, so I made this!


Mini Drum Stick on a bed of Cabbage

The True Boss Restaurant
Add: Shop A 1&B, G/F,
Hung Cheong Factory Bldg,
742-746 Cheung Sha Wan Rd,
Kowloon, HK

Tel: 2310-9633

Don't forget to hook up with CW when you're in her area!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger cherryberie said...

lin, i think i need to start paying you for plugging LCK for me :P hehe...and the food looks better in your pics me thinks...

 
At November 03, 2006 12:33 PM, Blogger LM said...

Haha... not bad for the already eaten chicken rice, hey? ;-) Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home